Thanks for your interest in joining the New Vision Wilderness team! You can view our current job openings at https://newvisionwilderness.applicantpro.com/jobs/.
Embark Behavioral Health is a unique organization comprised of extraordinary programs dedicated to bringing the all-time high rates of adolescent anxiety, depression, and suicide to all-time lows while becoming the most recognizable, respected, and valuable behavioral health organization in the world.
New Vision Wilderness Therapy
New Vision Wilderness (NVW) is an effective and exciting alternative for struggling teens, young adults, and their families, and is the premiere wilderness therapy intervention. We are consistently challenging the national therapy frontier. NVW is the home of cutting-edge trauma-informed care & wilderness intervention.
- Access to endless outdoor activities in all three locations, including kayaking, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, climbing, and more
- Canine therapy integrated into treatment
- Work with adolescents and emerging adult population
- Extensive learning opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Team building experiences
- Professional development
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing family of programs
- Opportunity to become or grow as an expert in the field of healing trauma and attachment
- Flexible work environment and culture
- Work collaboratively as a member of teams for best outcomes
- Collaboration opportunities with other leading Mental Health Programs and professionals.
- Relocation/signing bonuses available for experienced candidates
- Proprietary CASA treatment model, with a unique relational and experiential approach
- We are not a behavior modification program
- Great compensation based on experience
- Excellent benefits package
New Vision Wilderness-Wisconsin serves pre-teen and adolescent (clients ages 12-17). All programming is based out of the abundant Chequamegon National Forest in Northern Wisconsin which provides easy access from Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee and all throughout the Midwestern United States.
New Vision Wilderness-Bend serves adolescents (clients ages 12-17) and young adults (clients ages 18+). All programming is based out of the abundant Cascade Mountains in Western Oregon which provides easy access from Portland, Seattle, San Francisco and all throughout the Western United States.
Franklin, North Carolina
New Vision Wilderness-Asheville currently serves young adults (clients ages 18+). All programming is based out of the lush Nantahala National Forest in Western North Carolina which provides easy access from Asheville, Charlotte, Atlanta and all throughout the Eastern United States.
How To Contact New Vision
To speak to a team member, please fill out the CONFIDENTIAL form below. A team member will contact you within 24 hours.