Wilderness Therapy Immersion
New Vision Wilderness provides an intensive, individualized, and thorough healing process. Our nationally recognized, individually tailored wilderness challenge programs lead the way in relational model wilderness therapy. This program is designed for struggling youth needing immediate and longer-term treatment, and combines a challenging wilderness experience with an intensive clinical immersion. New Vision’s intervention services are designed to be a catalyst for positive change by fostering an encouraging atmosphere with an emphasis on safety, family involvement, and mastery. New Vision Wilderness offers individualized treatment plans and psychological evaluations, as well as addressing family dynamics and academic needs.
The minimum length of stay is 45 days, with average stay between 8-10 weeks.
Our Wilderness Therapy includes:
- Access to Lead Therapist at least 3 days per week
- Access to consulting clinical specialty staff a minimum of 1 weekend per month
- Automatic enrollment in the New Vision Wilderness Academy
- Bi-weekly family treatment sessions with goal development, along with a family and parent training program
- Clearly defined and categorized diagnosis
- Customized and individualized adventure education experiences
- Therapeutic activities with an intricate and intensive examination, assessment, and interventions that focus on the individual and family dynamics
- Group and individual therapy with at least 3 individual clinical sessions per week for the duration of stay
- Thorough intake assessment
- Continuing care plan recommendations
- Psychological evaluation available
How To Contact New Vision
To speak to a team member, please fill out the CONFIDENTIAL form below. A team member will contact you within 24 hours.