Cost & Financing
Please contact our Admissions department at 855.689.8326 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss cost and additional financing options.
We customize the length of the program to meet the individual needs of each client and his/her family. New Vision Wilderness fees and standard enrollment fee includes:
- Admission and Enrollment: a personal review and assessment, which includes an application, psychological evaluation review (when necessary), phone interviews with parents and/or young adults (when appropriate) and referring professionals.
- High Performance Gear and Healthy Meals: We fully outfit each client with comfortable and functional clothing designed specifically for the climate, including footwear, high performance clothing, equipment, and gear. We offer clients a balanced menu including fresh vegetables from NVWs own garden as well as wild edibles such as wild leeks, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries when available. New Vision Wilderness provides a variety of foods to meet the clients nutritional needs.
- Individual and Group Therapy: Access to a lead therapist a minimum of 3 days, including a minimum of 3 individual clinical sessions per week. Access to consulting-clinical specialty staff a minimum of 1 weekend per month. Fun, safe and therapeutic activities, which include an intricate and intensive examination, assessment, and intervention.
- Individualized Treatment and Assessment: a comprehensive treatment plan addressing specific treatment areas, including short and long-term objectives. Individual Treatment Plan includes weekly review and adjustments as goals to support on-going growth and progress.
- Adventure Education: Customized and Individualized wilderness adventure experiences such as: spelunking, kayaking, canoeing, rock climing, mountaineering, orienteering, mountain biking, snowshoeing, guided fishing, and ice fishing trips. Client’s also enjoy challenging backpacking and solo experiences with expert leaders that focus on reaching core issues and producing healing.
- Continuing Care and Clinical Recommendations: ongoing collaboration with parents, educational consultants, home therapists, schools, residential programs, therapeutic boarding schools, and other professionals to support a healthy transition and appropriate placement post New Vision Wilderness.
Full payment and the Admission Packet must be received prior to admission. A 30-day minimum payment is requested prior to admission. We cannot accept insurance payments. New Vision Wilderness has partnered with American HealthCare Lending to offer clients an additional option for funding. Financing via fixed monthly payments, is an attractive option for many families.
New Vision Wilderness strives to make programs affordable for our students and clients; therefore, a limited number of scholarships are available to those who qualify. Striving to meet the needs of clientele is equally prioritized with meeting the needs of your finances.
*The Scholarship Fund form is currently unavailable, but will return shorty.
It is best to apply early and provide as much information as possible.
How To Contact New Vision
To speak to a team member, please fill out the CONFIDENTIAL form below. A team member will contact you within 24 hours.